Start of Year
- New Beginnings – Being yourself when everything else is changing.
Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. 1 Timothy 4:12
End of Year
- Affirmation – Recognising the goodness in myself and in those I have met this year.
There are different kinds of spiritual gifts, but the same Spirit is the source of them all. There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord. God works in different ways, but it is the same God who does the work in all of us. 1 Corinthians 12:4-6
- Attitudes in Action – The challenge of living as a Christian in a secular world.
In everything do to others as you would have them do to you; for this is the law and the prophets. Matthew 7:12
- Images of God – What is my understanding of what/who God is?
- Where is God Found? – Recognising God in others, in nature and in me!
- Who am I? – Growing in self-awareness and God-awareness in a confusing world.
- Beliefs and Values – What do I really believe and value?
- Looking Back – Looking Forward – Coping with transition and uncertainty.